Welcome to Preston Hollow, one of Dallas’ most sought-after neighborhoods, and wealthiest too. In fact, a former president calls it home.
Preston Hollow residents love the convenient location with easy access to Northwest Highway and the North Dallas Tollway it’s a short trip to airports, downtown and nearby shopping at North Park Center, Preston-Royal Shopping Center, and Preston Center. Many residents choose the location because of it’s easy access to premium private schools.
This Preston Hollow Home is listed by Karen Cuskey-Hartman. It’s a one-of-a-kind, single-story home perfectly perched on a creek lot at end of a very quiet cul-de-sac. The sellers built this home in 1999 and designed it for entertaining. Massive open concept living where natural light spills in from double-paned Pella windows that wrap the home with views of the multi-tiered, park-like backyard and creek. Split bedrooms with private ensuites and separate entrances make this home perfect for multiple generations, families or just the dynamic duo focused on entertaining with AWE.
Features include Permian basin limestone floors and columns (columns are not load-bearing), oak floors in bedrooms, new roof (includes warranty), tankless water heater, Bouvet hardware, and more. *This home can easily be updated for ADA compliance. Contact Karen 214.454.4917
What the Seller’s Love
- Huge open spaces perfect for entertaining small and large-scale events.
- The location, great nearby restaurants, and easy access to major thoroughfares.
- Our neighbors are wonderful, we already miss them.
- The flow of the home is great when guests are in town with lots of privacy and separate entrances.
- We thought we’d be in this home forever and we built it so it’s easily converted for ADA compliance.
- The outdoor space is so peaceful and the fact that we are at the end of the cul-de-sac means no traffic.
Take the Tour